Error: General upload failure(3)

Apr 14, 2009 at 1:10 PM
I get the following error in the log whenever I try to batch sync my photo's with Flickr. I have tried all sorts of permission changes etc (including moving the entire photo archive to a different drive) and every time I sync I get this error - always on the same photo and it cancels the entire job.

2009-04-13T23:23:37 Error uploading picture to flickr: I:\2007-06-14 kodak camera photos\kodak camera photos 001.JPG; Error: General upload failure (3)

Anyone know what this is or how to get rid of it?!?
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2009 at 5:39 AM

Could you please send that specific photo to the flickrsync support email (flickrsync@gmail.com) so that we check what’s happening?

Pedro Geada

Sent: terça-feira, 14 de Abril de 2009 14:10
To: flickrsync@gmail.com
Subject: Error: General upload failure(3) [flickrsync:53213]

I get the following error in the log whenever I try to batch sync my photo's with Flickr. I have tried all sorts of permission changes etc (including moving the entire photo archive to a different drive) and every time I sync I get this error - always on the same photo and it cancels the entire job.

2009-04-13T23:23:37 Error uploading picture to flickr: I:\2007-06-14 kodak camera photos\kodak camera photos 001.JPG; Error: General upload failure (3)

Anyone know what this is or how to get rid of it?!?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
May 9, 2009 at 3:01 PM

After testing with the picture you've sent by email, I found that it isn't a flickrsync problem. In fact, even if you try to upload this picture directly on the flickr site, it also does not work. You have to contact flickr support.

Aug 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM
I get this error also. So many things can't be uploaded. Can I get some help please?
Coordinator
Aug 2, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Have you seen my previous response? Some pictures are not accepted by flickr. Have you tried uploading one of the pictures that is failing directly on the flickr interface? If that doesn't work, flickrsync would also not work.