Failed to compare two elements in the array

Nov 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM

I have several hundred folders that I'm syncing with flickr in win7 x64.  The folders are arranged by year, then event.  For all years apart from one (2004), flickrsync works fine, however for that one year, whichever subfolder I check to sync, flickrsync crashes with an unhandled exception in the .NET framework & the error 'failed to compare two elements in the array'.  Any ideas?  It can't be to do with any particular folder or picture, because it happens whichever subfolder  I check.  I've changed the name of the parent folder, and I've put all the subfolders into a new parent folder, but the same thing happens.  If I leave all the subfolders of 2004 unchecked, then flickrsync works fine & syncs all my other photos.

Any thoughts?

Coordinator
Nov 24, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Could you send me your configuration file?

You can see on the following link where to find it:

http://flickrsync.freehostia.com/index_tech.htm

Pedro Geada

Sent: quarta-feira, 24 de Novembro de 2010 13:30
To: flickrsync@gmail.com
Subject: Failed to compare two elements in the array [flickrsync:235864]

I have several hundred folders that I'm syncing with flickr in win7 x64. The folders are arranged by year, then event. For all years apart from one (2004), flickrsync works fine, however for that one year, whichever subfolder I check to sync, flickrsync crashes with an unhandled exception in the .NET framework & the error 'failed to compare two elements in the array'. Any ideas? It can't be to do with any particular folder or picture, because it happens whichever subfolder I check. I've changed the name of the parent folder, and I've put all the subfolders into a new parent folder, but the same thing happens. If I leave all the subfolders of 2004 unchecked, then flickrsync works fine & syncs all my other photos.

Any thoughts?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 27, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Sorry for the delay replying - do you want the xml file with the problematic folder checked?  Can you provide me with an email address - the xml has personal(ish) info in so I don't really want to post it to the forum, and it's a big file to paste as text into a pm on this site.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Nov 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM

You can send it to flickrsync@gmail.com.

If you can send the XML file before the problematic folder checked and then check it, save it and send the XML with the problematic folder checked, it would be perfect.

Pedro Geada

Sent: sábado, 27 de Novembro de 2010 22:02
To: flickrsync@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Failed to compare two elements in the array [flickrsync:235864]

Sorry for the delay replying - do you want the xml file with the problematic folder checked? Can you provide me with an email address - the xml has personal(ish) info in so I don't really want to post it to the forum, and it's a big file to paste as text into a pm on this site.

Thanks!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Thanks - email sent.

Dec 8, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Did you have any joy with the xml I sent?