Pref changes not being honoured & multiple source folders to same set

Nov 14, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Hi, I've just set up flickrsync to upload all my local folders.  I have 2 issues.  In prefs I set the order to be 'order by date taken after upload' but when I check a new folder & set which set to upload it to, the dialog box shows the order as 'default - order by local modified date'.  I've restarted the program, but it's still the same.  How do I change the default option for new folders/sets?

Secondly, I have several local folders that sync to the same set.  I sync'd the first folder & it was fine.  When I sync'd the second set it wanted to delete all the first photos from the set.  I then set the prefs to never delete from flickr and re-ran the sync, but it still says it's going to delete the original photos from the set.  Is the correct?

Nov 14, 2010 at 1:59 PM

OK, I answered one of my questions myself - I didn't realise that setting the 'never delete' option only affected newly created syncs.  I've now set that option for all individual sets, and photos are syncing as I want them.  That still leaves the issue of why changing the default sort order doesn't work for new syncs.....