Sync folder and all subfolder

Dec 28, 2007 at 7:10 PM
Can I sync a folder and all of its subfolders? It looks like I have to select each folder seperately.

Currently I have a folder for each year, then each month then each day. This folder structure is automatically created for me by the tool I use to upload to my computer. It makes it easy to find photos by date, I used tags to search for particular events.
Coordinator
Feb 18, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Yes. This kind of feature is planned soon.
There are many requirements from users related to sub-folders. Some will be implemented on the next release (example: automatically select multiple sub-folders with one click), but some will probably have to wait for a future version (ex: automatically detect new folders as they appear)

If you want to be notified when the new version is available, just send me an email with this issues for flickrsync@gmail.com.

trvonder wrote:
Can I sync a folder and all of its subfolders? It looks like I have to select each folder seperately.

Currently I have a folder for each year, then each month then each day. This folder structure is automatically created for me by the tool I use to upload to my computer. It makes it easy to find photos by date, I used tags to search for particular events.