Distorted Upload Pictures

Apr 18, 2009 at 12:54 PM
A few pics of mine are uploading distorted (looks like satellite TV when a storm hits) on Flickr. They look fine viewing locally on my PC. I even deleted the distorted pics in Flickr and ran flickrsync again, same issue.  Any ideas?

Chirs
Coordinator
Apr 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Could you please send an example picture to flickrsync@gmail.com so that I try to analyze the issue.

Thanks,

Pedro Geada

Sent: sábado, 18 de Abril de 2009 13:55
To: flickrsync@gmail.com
Subject: Distorted Upload Pictures [flickrsync:53709]

A few pics of mine are uploading distorted (looks like satellite TV when a storm hits) on Flickr. They look fine viewing locally on my PC. I even deleted the distorted pics in Flickr and ran flickrsync again, same issue. Any ideas?

Chirs

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 25, 2009 at 11:52 AM
Will do, sorry for the slow response.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM, geada <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Could you please send an example picture to flickrsync@gmail.com so that I try to analyze the issue.

Thanks,

Pedro Geada

Sent: sábado, 18 de Abril de 2009 13:55
To: [email removed]
Subject: Distorted Upload Pictures [flickrsync:53709]

A few pics of mine are uploading distorted (looks like satellite TV when a storm hits) on Flickr. They look fine viewing locally on my PC. I even deleted the distorted pics in Flickr and ran flickrsync again, same issue. Any ideas?

Chirs

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email flickrsync@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.