Permissions not working properly?

Jan 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM
I'm having trouble with the permissions of the pictures that I'm uploading.  I have the Flickr default set to Friends and Family only, and have tried both the "Use Flickr Default" and manually selected "Friends and Family" from the permissions dropdown when I'm selecting what sets to sync.  Despite this, all of my pictures end up Public without exception.  Is anyone else having this problem?
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2009 at 8:29 AM
Hi,

I'm the FlickrSync developer. I never had any information about any problems with permissions.
Are you using the production version 0.8.1? What operating system are you using?
Can you send me to flickrsync@gmail.com your configuration file (it should be under c:\documents and settings\[your windows user]\Application Data\FlickrSync.Config.[your flickr user].XML. If you are using Vista it's c:\users\[your windows user]\AppData\Roaming\FlickrSync.Config.[your flickr user].XML).

Pedro Geada
Jan 14, 2009 at 2:47 AM
I think it was an ID10T error, i double checked the Flickr defaults and it showed that it was still set to public.  I know i trie dto set it, either it didn't commit or I didn't commit it.  I'm sure it will work properly now, and I'll let you know if I have any further problems.
Coordinator
Jan 16, 2009 at 4:34 PM
OK. Great.