FlickrSync is a photo synchronization application for flickr users. It displays your local folders and your flickr sets and it can establish synchronization rules between them. This way you can manage all your photos locally and FlickrSync will keep them updated
If you have any doubts, suggestions or comments, please send them to
FlickrSync Web Page
- Browse local folders and flickr sets and match your local folders to the corresponding flickr sets.
- Create new Sets when uploading new folders.
- Define flickr permissions for each folder and other synchronization options
- Preview all operations (including photo thumbnails) before applying them to flickr.
- Synchronize specific folders or all selected folders
- Synchronize all image information, including metadata like title and description, keywords/tags and even geo information.
- Use different synchronization methods according to your needs (ex: by date taken, by caption, by filename).
- Define optional filters for each folder. For example: only synchronize to flickr images that have a certain keyword/tag or a minimal star rating on a specific folder.
- Support for all flickr image formats
- Run unattended after initial configuration for automatic synchronization
- Supported under Windows XP SP2 or later
You can see more details about FlickrSync on the
FlickrSync web page